Income Tax Preparation, Huntington Beach, CA
From complex business returns to a standard 1040, we have the knowledge, experience, and infrastructure to serve all your income tax needs. Our non-business clients range from unmarried professionals to large families with dual incomes living in Huntington Beach, Long Beach, Newport Beach, and the greater Orange/Los Angeles County area.
Rates and Services
To give you an idea of our competitive fees, we have provided a list of the most common services requested and their associated rates. All of our services are 100% guaranteed.
To compare our tax preparation fees to the national average, please visit here.
Form 1040 - No Itemized Deductions - starting at $150
Most taxpayers who DO NOT itemize their deductions (such as mortgage interest or charity) fall into this category. Approximately 70% of all taxpayers claim the standard deduction rather than itemizing deductions.
The filing requirements of Form 1040 apply to all citizens, regardless of where they live, and resident aliens.
Schedule A - Itemized Deductions - starting at $125
Taxpayers who itemize the following deductions may benefit from filing a Schedule A:
- Medical & Dental Expenses
- Taxes & Interest You Paid (e,g, home ownership)
- Gifts to Charity
- Casualty & Theft Losses
- Unreimbursed Job Expenses and Certain Miscellaneous Deductions
Additional Form W-2 or 1099 - Wage and Tax Statement - $25
For example, if you have two jobs or if your spouse is also employed, the above fee would apply.
Depending on your individual tax situation, you may be required to file additional tax forms with the IRS. These forms have an additional fee. Such forms include:
Schedule C - Profit or Loss From Business - starting at $200
Schedule D - Gains & Losses - starting at $125
It may also be used to report gains from involuntary conversions, some capital gain distributions and nonbusiness bad debts.
Schedule E - Supplemental Income and Loss - starting at $35 to $175 and Up
- rental real estate,
- partnerships, S Corporations,
- estates, trusts, and residual
interests in REMICs.
For example, if you own a rental property, then this form would be required.
Form 8863 - Education Credits - starting at $35
- The American opportunity credit, part of which may be refundable
- The lifetime learning credit, which is nonrefundable
Form 2441 - Child and Dependent Care Expenses - starting at $35
This form is used to take the credit for child and dependent care expenses.
For example, if you paid someone to care for your child so you could work, you would need to file this form to claim your credit.
Filing Previous Years' Tax Returns/Back Taxes - starting at $335
- If you did not file tax returns for prior years despite meeting the income requirements, you may be subject to interest and penalties on any taxes owed, in addition to a non-filing penalty.
- At times, by not filing a return, you may be missing out on a potential tax refund to which you would've been entitled.
- By filing your previous years' tax returns, we help you get caught up with your tax return filing obligations so that you can start afresh and avoid potential problems with the IRS in the future.
Filing Amended Returns (Form 1040X) - starting at $230